DONT – Relative Pronoun – Today’s French
DONT – Pronom Relatif – Le français d’aujourd’hui
Practice French. Download the audio file and print this as a worksheet. Learn French and listen to Anne, a French native, say it at FrenchHour.com
DONT = whose, about whom, about which, of whom, of which
Translate the sentences from one column to another. From French to English (la version) is easier, from English to French (la thèse) a bit more challenging.
- La feuille dont j’ai besoin est sur ton bureau.
- Le livre dont je parle est trop cher.
- La femme dont le frère est garagiste est dans ton bureau.
- The piece of paper I need is on your desk.
- The book I’m talking about is too expensive.
- The woman whose brother is a mechanic is in your office.
Want to know more about this?