Cours de Grammaire à FrenchHour
Part of All Levels | All French Courses
This page is divided in 3 sections:
All About Verbs
- French Verbs – Tenses and Modes – What’s a tense, a mode, a group?
- Conjugated Verbs – Go over the conjugation of French verbs
- Verbalize it! – Specific features about verbs
- Verbs and Their Prepositions – What preposition goes with what verb?
French Verb Tenses
Anything But Verbs
- Comparisons in French
- Masculine and Feminine
- Plural in French
- Sentences in French
- C’est or Il est, Passé composé or Imparfait …
- Verb Drills
- About Time – Since, Ago, Temps or Fois…
- Learn From The Mistakes
- Practice Conjugating French Verbs
French is run by a set of rules one has to understand in order to speak the language fluently. Some of these rules are straight forward. In that case, all you need to do is understand the rule and apply it. And some of these rules are riddled with exceptions. Anne explains all of the French grammar rules with many practice exercises and answers.
All the courses at French Hour are stocked with lessons. Choose the course of your choice and unlock its lessons with your free trial membership. That’s the way to start learning French, one step at a time. If you want to give the site a try first, look for lessons in bold text in the syllabus. They are free access for everyone, even non-enrolled students.
We offer loads of fun free practice and high-quality French lessons based on authentic French. Take your first French course today!
French Hour is a member-based course site, so choose your plan, click, and start learning.
· Random French Grammar to Practice Daily · Back to All Courses ·