French Immersion Program – IPFrance
Practical Details — Détails Pratiques
- March 19 – Pam is taking her third IPFrance. She’ll learn French with me for 2 weeks this time. We’ve had great times together and I have a feeling we’ll have a ball this time again. We’ll go to Quimper for a few days, learn French from a historical and cultural point of view. We’ll end our stay with a Château de la Loire visit. Yay!
- April 7 – Greg is taking a SOLO IPFrance for a week of hard studying. He’d like to get to the next DELF level. We’ll accomplish that with daily outings. Greg is a lawyer and we might go a trial if the Court calendar allows. We’ll also go to Saint-Malo, enjoy the seashore and a fancy gourmet restaurant. I can’t wait!
- April 14 – Harve is taking a solo IPFrance. He wants no frills, just a strictly academic program to brush up on his speaking and understanding authentic French, and that’s what he’ll get. Super !
The following details are for most programs Anne offers at IPFrance. Solo programs, being entirely personalized to your needs may differ from this, depending on what you want and need.
- Program duration is from Sunday to Sunday
- Set in rural France, next to Rennes, Brittany, in a quaint small village. You get to stay at Anne’s 18th century family farm with a beautiful garden
- All levels, depending on the program you choose. If you have a question about your level or take the French Proficiency here or here or contact Anne.
- The program features an ‘all included’ price- pick-up and drop-off at the Rennes train station, hours of French instruction, lodging (see accommodations at the farm here), full board (3 meals/day unless we’re out), visits.
- See pictures from past IPFs here
- Free access to all the material on the site
- Ask about Anne’s Risk-free – Satisfaction Guaranteed policy
- Price is set per person in Euros – check your currency with this converter (enter your currency in the window) to know how much your program costs
Depending where you come from, make sure you have the proper visa to stay in France. Anne can assist you with your trip to Rennes, Brittany. She’s also here to answer any other question.
- Learning French and lodging is located at the farm.
- Classes and meals happen in the common area.
- 3 private rooms and one shared 2-student room. First come first serve.
- Free full and unlimited access to French Hour, all the web site material is free for you
- Customized program to your needs
- Optional cooking lessons every day
- With most programs, you may bring a spouse or a friend along. Ask Anne about this.