Test d’aptitude en français
It’s always good to know one’s level in French. There are many sites out there that offer to test you. However, FRENCH HOUR is different.
Quick Proficiency Test
Quick French Proficiency Test – 10 to 15 minutes to complete
Anne’s assessment test is designed to determine your level in French, to point you towards your next focus in your journey to learn French. Anne believes that there are many types of learning approaches, that everyone does not follow the same path. This is why this FRENCH HOUR proficiency assessment test features 7 sections.
Full Proficiency Test
- Écoute – Listening – Compréhension de l’oral – Listening comprehension test – 20 questions – 15 minutes
- Lecture – Reading – Compréhension de l’écrit – Reading comprehension test – 25 questions – 25 minutes
- Prononciation – Pronunciation – 20 questions – 10 minutes
- Grammaire – French grammar – 20 questions – 15 minutes
- Vocabulaire – Vocabulary – 20 questions – 15 minutes
- Écrit – Writing – Production écrite – Writing test – Monitored by Anne – between 30 and 60 minutes to complete
- Oral – Speaking – Production orale – Speaking test – Monitored by Anne – between 30 and 60 minutes to complete
How to take this test
Choose and click on one of the 7 tests. Write down your score at the end of each section.
In sections 1 to 5, you’ll be asked to answer multiple-choice questions with the answer that best fits, according to the prompt. In sections 6 and 7, you’ll need Anne to monitor your level in French. Just follow the prompts in the test description.
This being an assessment, you’ll find variations in difficulty among the various passages. Please feel comfortable to not answer when it becomes too hard.
Scores and Levels
Remember that it is an assessment of your level in French, not an exam. The purpose of this assessment is to know what you need to study next.
How much time does the test take?
If you chose to complete the whole test in one shot, you should plan spending about 3 hours on the test, to be safe.
You may also like – Vous aimerez peut-être