This is Anne’s regular program. When you register for this IPFrance, you’ll learn French, practice, evaluate your learning and get to the next step of your learning in a beautiful place, in a relaxed and fun environment.
You won’t even notice you’re speaking French suddenly. You’ll start thinking in French, and you’ll be able to interact with French people naturally.
This is a worry-free program, as Anne takes care of you and arranges all the logistics for you. All you have to do is learn French and enjoy your stay.
- Any level – DELF A/Level 1, DELF B/Level 2 and DELF C/Level 3 – first person to enroll determines the level of that week’s program
- Maximum 5 students
- 60 hours of French instruction
- Generally speaking, mornings are dedicated to classroom time. Afternoons are great to for follow-up outings. However, it’s your program, and anything you want as a group goes. Anne will adapt to your needs and make a fantastic program.
- Rennes, but any group suggestion is always welcome.
- Learning French and lodging is located at the farm.
- Classes and meals happen in the common area.
- >3 private rooms and one shared 2-student room. First come first serve.
- Full and unlimited access to French Hour, all the web site material is free for you
- Customized program to your needs
- Optional cooking lessons every day
- Ask Anne about this.
Inscrivez-vous maintenant !