Test d’aptitude en français
It’s always good to know one’s level in French. There are many sites out there that offer to test you. However, FRENCH HOUR is different.
Anne believes that there are many types of learning approaches, that everyone does not follow the same path. This is why this FRENCH HOUR proficiency assessment test features 7 sections.
- Écoute = Compréhension de l’oral = Listening comprehesion test
- Lecture = Compréhension de l’écrit = Reading comprehesion test
- Prononciation = Pronunciation
- Grammaire = French grammar
- Vocabulaire = Vocabulary
- Écrit = Production écrite = Writing test
- Oral = Production orale = Speaking test
Anne’s assessment test is designed to determine your level in French, to point you towards your next focus in your journey to learn French.
This being an assessment, you’ll find variations in difficulty among the various passages. Please feel comfortable to not answer when it becomes too hard.
Remember that it is an assessment of your level in French, not an exam. The purpose of this assessment is to know what you need to study next.
Remember that it is an assessment of your level in French, not an exam.
In this assessment, you are asked to answer multiple-choice questions in each section. Answer the multiple-choice questions with the answer that best fits, according to the text.
Write down your score at the end of each section.
If you chose to complete the whole test in one shot, you should reserve about 3 hours, to be safe.
- The listening section has 20 questions and should take 15 minutes to complete.
- The reading section has 25 questions and should take 25 minutes to complete.
- The pronunciation section has 20 questions and should take 10 minutes to complete.
- The grammar section has 20 questions and should take 15 minutes to complete.
- The vocabulary section has 20 questions and should take 15 minutes to complete.
- The writing section – monitored by Anne – should take between 30 and 60 minutes to complete.
- The speaking section – monitored by Anne – should take between 30 and 60 minutes to complete.
Make sure you’re preparing for the right test: DELF, DALF, TCF or other. Take this course and, with Anne’s help, determine what you already know and what you need to practice.