Search For Specific Words in a List
Rechercher des mots précis dans une liste
How to find specific words in a computer list so to not waste time?
You are on a page online, such as this one, that has a long list of words and you would like to quickly find particular words so you can move on.
- Press on
- ‘CONTROL+F’ in Windows, or
- ‘COMMAND+F’ on a Macintosh computer
- A ‘find’ window will pop up somewhere on your screen, depending on your browser. Mine is at the top right corner.
- Then type in your word(s) in that ‘find’ window.
- Your searched words will then be highlighted in the page. That will save you a lot of precious time.