French Faux Pas to Avoid
Des Faux pas à Éviter en France
French Faux Pas – Don’t make French blunders!
Don’t make faux pas in France. Avoid being culturally insensitive with a French person. Learn French at FrenchHour.com
Here is a list of what the French do and don’t do.
5 DOs and DON’Ts – A French Etiquette
- Oui – Accept that kiss – or these kisses – a friend is about to give you to greet you ‘Bonjour’ with.
- Non – Don’t bring chrysanthemums to a dinner party – they’re the ultimate death flower.
- Oui – Try to avoid money and age topics in a casual conversation
- Oui – Drink water or wine with your meal. Don’t ask for a soda or a hot beverage.
- Oui – Learn how to say “Bonjour, Au revoir and Merci’. It will go a long way, I promise! And learn a bit of French with my Beginner’s course before you go to France. You’ll love it.
Learn French for Free – Apprenez du français gratuitement